Data Protection Policy
According to the New General Regulation of Data Protection (RGPD) of the European Parliament of May 25th 2018, we inform, on behalf of the company LOCKED UP ROOM ESCAPE TENERIFE, that the information you provide us will be treated for providing you with the requested service, to perform the billings and to send by email the photograph of the experience. In addition, the videos made by the surveillance cameras during the activity, will be used to direct the game and for your own security. These will be automatically deleted after 30-40 days.
The data provided will be kept as long as the commercial relationship is maintained or during the necessary years to comply with the legal obligations. The data will not be transferred to third parties except in cases where there is a legal obligation. You have the right to obtain confirmation of whether we are dealing with your personal data in LOCKED UP ROOM ESCAPE TENERIFE, therefore you have the right to access your personal data, correct inaccurate data or request its deletion when the data is no longer necessary. For this, you must send an email to email@example.com. I also request your authorization to offer products and services related to the activity and to maintain a customer relationship.
Cancellation, modification and refund policy
1. Once the booking is done, no cancellations or refunds will be made in any case. If an unforeseen event arises and notifying with a minimum of 48 hours in advance, the session can be changed to another one that is available, within a period of 2 months.
2. The reservation will be cancelled if the full team does not appear in the first 15 minutes of the activity, without the right to claim a refund of the amount or to change the session.
3. Locked Up Room Escape Tenerife reserves the right to cancel or change the session if it can´t offer the services due to events of majeure force, external causes or indisposition of the worker. The client will be notified in advance by email or telephone and the refund of the booking will be made (in case of cancellation), by the same means used to make the reservation.
4. In the case of fewer participants attending than those indicated in the reservation, the refund of the amount of the booking won´t be made.
Terms and conditions
1. With the acceptance of the reservation, I confirm that I am an adult and that the indicated data are correct. If the data is incorrect or false, Locked Up Room Escape Tenerife does not take responsibility for any problems that may occur from not being able to contact the customer.
2. In case there is a minor, I as an adult authorize him/her to perform the activities. I also authorize the Company to click a group photograph at the end of the activity to capture the experience.
3. Locked Up Room Escape Tenerife has the right to charge customers for the damage caused, with or without intention, by the misuse of the objects.
4. With the acceptance of the reservation, I agree to follow the rules of the activity and have an appropriate behaviour. Failure to comply with the rules may lead to expulsion without the right to a refund of the amount of the booking.
5. Locked Up Room Escape Tenerife does not take responsibility for personal injuries that occur during the activity, due to negligent conduct or breach of the rules.
6. It is totally forbidden to take photographs or videos in the room.
7. It is totally forbidden to perform the activity under the influence of alcohol, drugs or other harmful substances